In this guide we’ll look at the best body pillows.
We’ve compared comfort, filling, size and cost
to give you our top recommendations.
What is The Best Body Pillow?
More Detailed Body Pillow Reviews
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Snuggle-Pedic Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow Review
Just as the name infers, the Snuggle-Pedic Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow is so soft and squishy, you may never want to leave your bed. Thousands of reviewers love that the pillow never goes flat, and rave about the supportive orthopedic shape. One perk worth mentioning is the pillow’s ability to conform based on your preferred sleep position. It’s hypoallergenic, dust-mite resistant, and eco-friendly. It even comes with a breathable, cooling cover for additional nighttime comfort.
Bonus: Snuggle-Pedic is positive you’ll love their pillow, but if for some reason you don’t, they offer a 120-night, no-hassle money-back guarantee. In addition, the pillow has an astounding 20-year warranty.
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Utopia Bedding Ultra Soft Body Pillow Review
The super-soft Utopia Bedding Ultra Soft Body Pillow was designed with comfort and premium support in mind. The pillow naturally conforms to the body as your snooze, and the ball fiber filling is ideal for supporting the shoulders, abdomen, hips, and back. Side-sleepers enjoy tucking the pillow between their knees for additional lumbar support. Tend to be hard on your pillows? No problem. The Utopia is double-stitched for longevity, and can be tossed into the washing machine and dryer for easy care.
Bonus: The pillow comes with a luxurious cotton cover. Utopia takes great pride in only using premium materials in its products.
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Aller-Ease Hypoallergenic Allergy Protection Body Pillow Review
If you struggle with asthma or allergies, you’ve come to the right place. The huggable Aller-Ease Hypoallergenic Allergy Protection Body Pillow includes an allergen barrier to block out microscopic particles allergy-sufferers may be unaware of. Along with promoting a comfy night’s sleep, the Aller-Ease provides support to the hips, back, neck, and abdomen. Plus, it comes with a breathable 100% cotton cover.
Bonus: Aller-Ease thought of everything when creating this top-rated pillow. Not only is it priced reasonably; it can be machine washed and dried.
Body Pillow Benefits
Snuggling up to the best body pillow might seem like the ultimate luxury. In addition to comfort, your new cuddle buddy is working behind the scenes.
Below are the many benefits of using a body pillow:
- Promotes Falling Asleep: It can be incredibly difficult to fall into slumber if you can’t achieve a comfy position. Pick a body pillow that conforms to your body, and try out new positions until you drift off to dreamland. Next time you crawl into bed and snuggle up to your pillow, your body will know it’s time for rest.
- Natural Pain Relief: Aches and pains from a medical condition can make it virtually impossible to doze. A body pillow can relieve these twinges by offering customizable comfort and support, and taking unnecessary strain off your pressure points.
- Relieves Restlessness: If you toss and turn at night, you’re probably in desperate need of a body pillow. Rather than fighting to find the perfect sleep position, your body will have no reason to flail around in search of the ideal snooze.
- Promotes Proper Alignment: People with back pain or discomfort are often encouraged to sleep with a body pillow to ensure good alignment. Less twisting and turning might just lead to more comfortable rest.
- Allows Muscles to Relax: Cuddling up to a body pillow allows muscles to relax, which results in improved blood circulation and decreased strain.
- Can Reduce Snoring: In some cases, body pillows have been linked to decreased snoring, since the pillow makes it difficult to roll onto the back.
- Pregnancy Support: Pregnant women often fall in love with their body pillow thanks to its ability to offer phenomenal support, making sleep more comfortable.
If you don’t struggle to fall or stay asleep, and have no aches and pains, a body pillow can help keep it that way. Regardless of your sleep needs, the right pillow will enhance your sleep experience.